Success guaranteed with this vegan chickensalad! On a sandwich, in a cold dish or on toast…
Even the kids will love it!
- 1 container of Vegetarische Slager mock chicken
- 1 potato
- Veganaise (mix 100ml soy milk, 150ml sunflower oil, 1 tbsp of mustard, 1 tbsp of apple vinegar, p/s)
- Fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chicken spices
- Olive oil
- Wash and cook the potato until done.
- Cut the chicken pieces into smaller bits; mix it with the chicken spices and fry in hot oil.
- Then cut the potato into small pieces and add this to the veganaise. Mix both with a blender.
- Add the chicken pieces to this mixture, add some oil and lemon juice and mix well.
(Visited 39 times, 1 visits today)