Quinoa pilaf with dried mango, Brazil nuts and palm hearts.
- 150 g of quinoa
- 2 bay leaves
- 6 curry leaves
- 3 hearts of palm
- 8 Brazil nuts, roughly chopped
- 8 dried mangoes cut into small pieces
- 80 ml coconut milk
- ½ tsp of nutmeg
- 1 tsp of marjoram
- Zest of ½ lemon, finely grated
- 30 ml of lemon juice
- 1 ½ tsp of salt
- White pepper
- Cook the quinoa with the curry and bay leaves.
- When the quinoa is cooked, add the nutmeg, followed by coconut milk, marjoram, lemon zest, dried mangoes, salt and pepper. Stir well and let it soak for 3 minutes.
- At the end, add the lemon juice, palm hearts and Brazilian nuts.
- Use a circular shape to serve the quinoa.
(Visited 59 times, 1 visits today)