Your guests are going to be delighted with these savoury mini-croissants as a starter.
- 300 gr of vegan sausages
- 100 gr grated vegan cheese
- 1 package vegan puff pastry
- 50 ml unsweetened soy milk
- Info: Vegan sausages and cheese are available in most organic stores.
- Cut small triangles out of the puff pastry.
- Slice the sausages in half or in quarters (depending on how big they are) and place them on the puff pastry with the grated vegan cheese.
- Start rolling the puff pastry with the widest side first, so you end up with a small tip on the outer side.
- Place the croissants on a baking plate with baking paper.
- Brush some soy milk on top of the croissants and place them in a pre-heated oven of 200°C for 12 minutes.
(Visited 16 times, 1 visits today)