Have you ever tried red fruit sorbet, bathing in strawberry cream, with some raspberries on top? Here’s your chance!
- 500 ml of red fruit sorbet
- 75 cl strawberry flavored soy yoghurt
- 250 ml whipped soy cream
- 125 gr raspberries
- 4 tbsp powdered sugar
- Whip the soy cream with the powdered sugar. Mix the strawberry yoghurt with one fourth of the whipped cream.
- Pour the yoghurt-cream into a soup plate and place two scoops of sorbet onto the yoghurt-cream.
- Put the rest of the whipped cream in a piping bag and pipe roses onto the sorbet.
- Decorate the plate with the raspberries.
Tip: if you put the plates in the freezer, the cream stays firm.
(Visited 31 times, 1 visits today)