This hazelnut chocolate pie is just the perfect pie for the nutty chocolate lovers!
- For the pie crust:
- 200 gr wheat flour
- 100 gr vegan butter
- 50 gr cane sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- 3 tbsp hazelnut milk
- 50 gr hazelnuts, crushed
- For the pudding:
- 500 ml hazelnut milk
- 1 package vanilla pudding powder
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- extra cane or vanilla sugar, if desired
- a package of vegan whipped cream
- dark chocolate, for grating
- Mix all the ingredients for the pie crust in a food processor.
- Push the dough into a greased baking tin of 23 cm. Press the dough evenly into the bottom and sides of the baking tin.
- Bake the pie crust for 20 to 25 minutes in a preheated oven of 180°C, until it colors golden brown.
- Make the hazelnut chocolade pudding by following the instructions on the package of pudding powder. Pour the pudding into the pie crust and let it cool.
- Whip the vegan cream. Scoop the whipped cream onto the hazelnut chocolate pudding and decorate it with the chocolate shavings.
(Visited 35 times, 1 visits today)