Quiche is a perfect dish to incorporate left-overs, but crispy, fresh vegetables make it taste like heaven in your mouth. In this crustless quiche we use peas, mushrooms and spinach. But asparagus, broccoli, bell pepper and cauliflower also taste great in quiche.
- 400 gr tofu
- 2 tbsp arrowroot or cornstarch
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp black salt
- 150 gr mushrooms, in fine slices
- 100 gr spinach
- 50 gr peas
- 1 red onion, minced
- 1 clove of look, minced
- vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven on 180°C.
- Sauté the ingredients for the stuffing in a big pan, for about 5 minutes
- Mix all the ingredients for the tofu-mixture in a blender.
- Transfer the tofu-mixture to a big bowl and add the stuffing. Combine and pour into a greased baking tin (18 cm).
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven. Let the quiche cool off before you cut it into personal servings.
Tip: Want a crust for your quiche? With store bought vegan puff pastry, it’s easy peasy! Prebake the dough for about 10 minutes.