Aren’t these mouthwatering!?
This recipe for chocolate raspberry cupcakes is for the real sweet tooth!
The rich chocolate taste of the cake with the fresh touch of raspberry topping is just the perfect combination for this cupcake.
- 225 gr cane sugar
- 75 gr plant based butter
- 175 gr wheat flour, sifted
- 4 tbsp cocoa
- 1 tsp sodium bicarbonate
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2,5 dl cold water
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 125 gr plant based butter
- 250 gr icing sugar
- Raspberry coulis (amount depending on the taste and consistency you wish)
- Fresh raspberries
- First mix the cane sugar and plant based butter with an electric beater until the mix resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add the other ingredients and mix until you have a smooth batter.
- Fill the paper cups up to 2/3 and bake it for 25 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 °C.
- Topping: Whisk all the ingredients together and use a piping bag to decorate the cupcakes. Finish them off by putting one or more raspberries on top.
(Visited 6 times, 1 visits today)